Information and consent to use and process personal data
Before proceeding to entering the data provided to us we inform you that they will be processed in compliance with the Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 (hereinafter referred to as the "law code") before when being entered and subsequently.
In addition to the data expressly provided by the user, this site may collect other data transferred during the navigation activity. So when the user accesses our site, SCOVA sends a "cookie". A "cookie" is a small text file that may be sent automatically to the user's computer when he is viewing our site. Cookies are used to make site navigation more efficient and to track the activity of every single visitor of the SCOVA' site. Independently on the presence of a "cookie", SCOVA stores also information on the type of browser (like Internet Explorer, Netscape), on the operating system (like Windows, Macintosh) and on the host and URL of the visitor. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be used in aggregate form for statistical purposes. The personal data of visitors will be processed mainly through IT or automated tools.
Purposes of processing
- Collection, storing, and processing of users data for establishing and managing the contractual relationship connected with the services offered by our website;
- use of personal data (in particular user's e-mail address) in order to exchange messages related to the established relationship;
- processing personal data directly provided by the users or retrieved by their browsing activities on our website, in order to offer a coherent and efficient service;
- collection, storing, and processing of user's data as part of statistical analysis in anonymous and/or aggregate form;
- helping our company or our operating subsidiaries and affiliates to devise a customer-tailored service (e.g. newsletter service);
- marketing and general advertising promotion, to provide information and make bids on products, services, or initiatives that are offered or promoted by our company;
- market surveys, statistical and economic analysis;
- use of the data to circulate advertising material and for promotional purposes in general, in the interest and to the benefit of users.
Providing personal data is optional, so users are not required to supply any information to SCOVA. Nevertheless, if users do not provide their personal data and do not give their consent to convey these information to third parties (the processing of which is ruled by the following section), the requested services cannot be activated.
Disclosure of data to third parties
The personal data and information and/or results of the market surveys and statistics mentioned before may be transferred to:
- people, companies or agencies who assist SCOVA on accounting, administration, legal and financial matters;
- parties entitled to access your personal data by law or by Judicial Authorities;
- parties delegated by SCOVA for activities instrumental to the efficiency of the e-commerce service.
The data controller is the company SCOVA Engineering SpA having its registered offices in Castelvetro (MO), Italy – V.San Eusebio, 7 and the person responsible for the right to access all data is Mr. Florino Amidei.
In the event you wish to claim your rights in accordance with the provisions of Section 7 of the law transcribed below contacting Florino Amidei at SCOVA by phone - tel. number 059/702012 or by fax 059/701619 at the cost charged by your telephone provider based on the price-plan in force or free of charge by e-mail using the following address: : firstname.lastname@example.org
- The user shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of whether the same have already been recorded or not, and the communication of such data in intelligible form.
- The user shall have the right to be informed:
- about the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried by means of electronic devices;
- of identification details concerning the data controller and of the representative appointed as per Section 5 (2);
- of the entities or category of entities to whom or to which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may become aware of said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) within the territory of the State, as person(s) in charge of data processing or responsible for the right to access all data.
- The user shall have the right to obtain:
- amendments, rectification or, when interested in such processes any integration of the data;
- removal, conversion to non-personally identifiable form or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data the retention of which is unnecessary for the purposes which they have been collected for or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that a notification has been submitted to the entities to whom the data were communicated concerning the operations provided for under items (a) and (b) also in relation to their contents, unless this measure turns out to be impossible or involves manifestly proportionate effort compared with the right to be protected.
- The user shall have the right to object, in full or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of his/her personal data even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of his/her personal data with to the purpose of sending advertising material or commercial communications or of carrying out direct sales or market surveys.